A downloadable tool for Windows and macOS
The best asset exporter for gamedev
Cute Exporter makes it easy to manage and export assets for your game all in one tool.
- Export layers from PSDs to individual PNGs
- Export Aseprite layers or frames to individual PNGs
- Automatically export animation info about Aseprite files.
- Manage your PSD, Aseprite and PNG assets in one place.
- Tags and add metadata for your assets.
- Pack assets into a texture atlas.
- Define points and regions on your assets for use in your game.
- Bundle all assets for your game including fonts and sounds into an easy to use single sqlite file.
|Made with||raylib, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||aseprite, assets, gamedev, Management, PNG, psd, tools|
|Average session||A few seconds|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $23 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Windows 3 MB
Windows Beta 3 MB
Macos Beta 5 MB
Macos 5 MB
Support this tool at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Try it out if you can’t afford it otherwise.
- 3.0 propperDec 09, 2021
- 3.0.0 BetaDec 07, 2021
- Cute Exporter 2.6Jul 04, 2021
- UpdatesMay 09, 2021
- 2.5 ProgressDec 26, 2020
- Working with Odin on MacOSNov 27, 2020
- 2.5 RoadmapNov 13, 2020
- UpdatesNov 13, 2020