2.4.1 is here and now Cute Exporter Supports: Making Animations!
Now you have the ability to create your own animations with your layers. Set an animation name, layer ordering, and frame duration. The editing is simple right now but depending on how people use it and their needs it can be improved so much!
Take any layer from any of your assets and combine them together to make animations. The info is automatically exported with the info about your assets. Now it should be easy to manage the animations you make and import them into your game. No relying on file names or remembering layer ordering. Set it up in the app and import it into your game.
I really hope these changes take Cute Exporter to a new level. Managing your assets and animations!
Other features and fixes:
- Animation listing and editing.
- Listing tagged animations is ASE files
- Fix different areas the app could crash
- Minor bug fixes
- Splash page when loading assets.
- Pointer cursor when hovering clickable items in the UI
- Improved lists
- Style updates
- Some modals now allow you to click off them.
Get Cute Exporter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.