The next version of Cute Exporter should be 2.5 here is what you should be able to expect in this version.
- A few builtin preset export formats
- Suggest one if you’d like to see it
- Set the framerate of an animation
- Playback the animation at a framerate in the GUI
- Define regions in a PNG to export. Useful for asset packs that already exist as a texture atlas
- Improvements to showing the folder structure of parent assets in the GUI
- Automatically create an animation from a PSD or PSD group.
- Define custom anchor points / rects on a layer that can be tagged with info.
- Useful for defining different points on a character sprite like baseline or hands.
- Showing more group information of the layers from the parent file.
- Max texture size and outputting of multiple texture atlas if exceeding that size.
- Per layer trim alpha setting.
- Per asset trim alpha setting.
Get Cute Exporter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.